High levels of casework being received

My office is receiving a high volume of casework. Whilst we are more than happy to help, in the interest of getting you a quicker resolution to your problem, if it is a council matter, please try reporting the issue directly to the council.  The Council's website is divided into easy sections for different things - take a look here: 

Check I am your MP

Parliamentary custom dictates that matters should be dealt with by a constituent's own Member of Parliament. You can click here to confirm whether I am your MP.

Write to me by post

Office of Christian Matheson MP
25 Castle Street

T: 01244 343 214

Or email me using the form below

To help me respond promptly to your comment, it is essential that you provide me with your home address - I will need this so I can offer an official response to any points you have raised. If you would like me to contact Jobcentre Plus, the Department for Work and Pensions or HM Revenue and Customs for you then I will also need your National Insurance number and your date of birth too.